Monday, December 31, 2007

Upsie Daisie

I feel like throwing Upsie-Dasie out of the window!!!!

If you don't know what I am talking about try listening to CBEEBIES's Night garden while you are trying to work... Her singing makes you want to blow your brains off!!!

Seriously... what do they plan to teach kids with that bloody thing??? How to be annoying?

This is the only thought that crosses my mind at the moment... Not even helping them to go to sleep it does as it shows the main character being disobedient when is "time to go to bed" thus instigating the kiddos to refuse to go to bed...

Dunno... It might just be that I am soooo annoyed with that thing that if I see it's creator I'll throw HIM out the window!!!!

ouch!

zya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I like your website. This is a good site and I wanted to post a little note to let you know, great job! Thanks MiMi

[url=http://www.luxurygiftsbags.com]Louis Vuitton[/url]

vuitton