Sunday, December 09, 2007

Crazy People everywhere!

yeap... you've heard it well... crazy people everywhere.
Check Vic's Blog and you will see exactly what I mean... lol.

Was good fun tho. Strogonoff was a bit salty... but great!!!
Eating mum's food is great sometimes... :) I'm happy she's not far far away like most of the mum's of people I know.. sometimes I think it would be great... lol... not not most of the time!

I am watching "The Alamo" now... It is supposed to be an experience on persistence... right now I am starting to think it is a lesson on how to be stupid enough to die... Although... thinking it better... those men died for what they believed.. Stood there to the end... So I suppose it might be also a lesson for us, new generation of Christians...

Maybe we need a revolution... we need to be ready to stand for what we believe... we need to be ready to live and die for the cause... we need to be ready to go and stand up to the challenge... HOLD THE ALAMO... not only when we are in church... but wherever we go...

My heart is in fire!!!
I wanna paint this big old town RED!!!

ZYA!

No comments: