Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Boys and boats


Tommy's back from mum's today!!! :) I missed the little boy sooo much!

The moment he saw me at the door he simply ran and jumped on me and hugged me and didn;t want to let go. :) I didn't really want to let go either... but having to work i had to. When we got home he was asleep already... :( Vic didn't even get to see him... and probably won't see him till tomorrow evening.

We went to see a church to rent here in Wimbledon and a couple of boats to do the mascaraed party,which By the Way seems now to be a whole different idea now. ;) More on it later.

The idea of the boat came from the notion would be tres-chick to do it in a cruise environment, and what better than The Queen Marry to do it in. Ideas jumping in my head!!!! LOADS of them!! So stay tuned to the blog and you will see how it goes... Date should be the 8th of June at the Queen Mary (anchored by the Waterloo Bridge).

Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!

I am sooo excited!!! :)

Wait and see!!! :)

zya!

1 comment:

gerry said...

Hello,
Thanks for sharing this with us!
I found it very useful and helpful!!