Friday, April 18, 2008

No pain, no gain!!!

And I am in a lot of pain!!!! So I wanna see a lot more gain!!! :)
I feel pain in muscles I didn't know I had!!!

Ok, let me explain the situation...
This week is my kick-start for my healthier life... (again)
So I woke up (or should I say was woken up and urged out of bed???) really early in the morning and went for a bike ride... Bike had a flat tire, so I decided to go for a jog instead... all great there... I jogged/walked for about 40 minutes nonstop... which was GREAT if you take in consideration the fact the I am at the moment one of the most sedentary persons I know. I didn't even work out a sweat properly... well... at least not until i was 4 blocks away from home anyways. But the most fantastic thing is that I didn't even use my asthma medicine!!!

It is awesome how a jog first thing in the morning wakes all your senses and alerts you so much! Ideas were flowing soooo easily!!!

Then I went to the bank with Cinthia and to get smooth paper for their wall chart thing... and it occurred to me that I REALLY needed a new desk... mine was dying! So I called mum asking if she didn't wanna present me with one. Well she did... so I had to carry the huge thing all the way back home in the wind... twice cuz I had to do 2 trips...

Then I had to put everything together...

As a result, and without being afraid of repeating myself, I now feel pain in muscles I didn't know I had. That made a bit worse by a cold I picked up from Giovanna makes life soooo happy.... :)



At least I now have LOADS of space to work... and me likes it! (And I have drawers!!! Simple things please simple minds.. do bad mine is so complicated! lol)

We're having trouble deciding the new times for our cell group meetings... I should just put my foot down at 5PM and that's it... Well let's see how it goes.

Got more to blog about... but am also hungry and since I am the one who has to cook for myself lately... well lets just say that I will be back later! :)

zya!

No comments: