Sunday, January 13, 2008

Eldest


I have just finished reading Eldest by Christopher Paolini.

If you don't know what book I am talking about... think Eragon (which By The Way is sooooo much better than the film or the game!!! :) )

And if I told you you won't believe who is Eragon's Brother... and who's his sibling!!!!!
(That's for you Vicky Boo! Should I say??? :) )

Dude... I can't wait for Book Three of Inheritance (Book 3 of the saga that should be released on September 23 2008 (still un-named))... And by the way... there will be a book 4!!!! So... Eragon Fans unite and say with me: YAYYYYYYYYY!!!! :) (For more Info check this out)

well off to bed then... but before that... a quick anouncement:

6 more days for us to embark to Brazil for our 4 week long stayyyy!!! yayyyyy!!! :)

astra esterni ono thelduin,
mor'ranr lifa unin hjaerta onr
un du evarinya ono varda...

;)

zya!

1 comment:

Zenron said...

I would believe it... because it was really obvious. It's even more obvious that brom is Eragon's father.