Saturday, March 18, 2006

Out and about...

Ok... I have to cnfess that I haven't been at 100% latelly...
actually not even 10%.

In other times I would have done all I need to do on the ast week... I did have the chance... But I've been feeling so drained again... Nothing that could compromise any deadlines or projects that I need to deliver... Just that I would be able to finish them a lot quicker if I could actually concentrate on them...

I think I miss the times when I had insomnia... lol.

I better get checked at the doctors...Vic thinks a might be with some grade of depression... I a way I believe I think so too... But we dont comment on that... :)

Loads of brand new ideas... I think I'll just take AcessoVip and dedicate myself to make it work and to be a success rather than keeping on getting to many things to work at once as I've been doing. I think what a really need is some rest. Yeah.. I need some vacations... Last time I had some resting time was on my honey moon... amost 2.5 years ago... God... I do need some rest. :)

But not just yet... gotta finish Mamazon's website... gotta get acessovip up and running and making money.... which is another Point. :)

One more photobook to do this next Week. I like that. :)

And will be producing some infomercials for KT as well... I Like that too.

Gotta try and get some Z's... :)

I wish work was fun as it used to be, :)

zya!

No comments: