Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I Win!!!!

Great!

Finally finished the Design for Chaplin's... just got to wait till they give me the green light to host the site now!

Amazon's is under way an I might have it ready in no time, which is awesome as well!

And I have finally given a tidy up on AcessoVip.com. Well... I say started because I have redefined the whole thing... and now with the entrance of a new member on the team, I will finally be able to make things happen! I am sooooo excited! hehehe... In special because as well as all of that, I was able to give it a kick-start into crossedwaves.com! Ready to rumble man!

I like it when things run smoothlly! :)

I love it when things are happening!

I love it when I can make them happen!

BTW... Happy birthday to me today!!! :) (I am getting even older!!! OMG!!!

zya!

No comments: