Monday, March 03, 2008

Random Thoughts...

How do you start an army without making it look like an army and without acting like one????

I wish I could know... I am still too revolutionary deep in my mind??? i wish i could raise Crossedwaves and each of the Surge Groups just like the Movimiento was raised.. where all were part integrand of the Revolution.. all would live and lay their lives for the cause.

We might have churches joining us but I still don't see us as churches... And I get SO agitated... annoyed... well angry when i can't just tell everyone "sod with that"! We're not supposed to be just an other denomination... WE ARE NOT! So lets stop acting like one!

I need people that thinks like me... People that would live and die for the mission we've got: to unite the body of christ.. so that we can raise as one army of Go... instead of a divided kingdom! Show people that if we all push in the same direction we go further than if we each push somewhere different...

It is the truth... but I wish I could say it openly so that all can see:

I have a dream!

No comments: