Friday, February 22, 2008

We're Back!!!

Heeeeyyyy!!!
Long time no see!!! About a month methinks!!!

Yeap long one month"vacations" in Brazil... Now I need some vacations from my vacations! lol
Soooo much have happened that I have no energy to tell it all! but lets try a super duper short story... hehehe :)

Flight to Brazil was great... Had to sits only for me... then when I switched with Vic t stay with the TB a lil while he grabbed my arm and fell asleep... so pretty much non eventful trip. Didn;t think he was going to be so easy! Was actually expecting some screams and tantrums and all... He is a good boy really... :) Realized that when on the way back had to stay away for a whole week... missed him so much... but speak about that more to the end.

Now comes the bad poart of the trip... so lets try and say what happened with only short sentences:

Take passport to renew/going earlier than expected to Salvador/hating the heat when got there/ taken positin that oxford street use to take for me/picked up at airport taken to house/house huge an quite nice/bored of staying in the house/2 episodes/3rd episode and then girl fight/Punch up involving V, Y & M/Things get worse/climate goes downhill/late to gest suit for wedding/late to wedding (that's becoming tadition)/taken by surprise to give blessings over wedding/tommy danced all night long... well at least till we made him go to bed... but he was the soul of the party/we moved to islan/I had a nervous breakdown at the island/reaction between 2 drugs for pain and a calmant they gave me/doped.. counted tiles was soooo cool/I was put in a forced leave so didn't so didn't go to Paraiba/Ordination was great but good job I didn;t go because roads were awful and they arrived after we left back to Brasilia and we would have lost the tickets/back to Brasilia Yay!!/emergency passport denied because Policia Federal guy in charge is a lazy arse/run to get things fixed just to discover they had the document they said they didn't all along/Carnaval so they didn't work for a week/went there to find out they lost my documents/stayed there all dey long and idiots don't tell me I gotta pay before seen PF arse/meanwhile Vic could not do operation so gets depressed/everything is Y2's fault/~By then I am sick and tired/passport not ready in time for trip back home/have to remark ticket and pay way too much for that/Vic and Tommy come back home without me and I stay behind other 4 days/Thanks to Isa and Gaby's grandma I get my passpor nect day and reset tkt to monday/ Tommy feeling ill and refusing to eat/tommy feeling worse and we think he misses daddy and mummy and home as he goes to vovoh's house/I set my tkt for monday/airplane delays 1.5 hours in Brasilia/Flight arrives in the morning in Portugal, I get on the plane but we get stuck inside because Brussels decided to do military exercices/flight gets home late and mum is worried sick/by then she had called so many times grandma was worried in Brasilia and Vic here (mum starts thinking about funerals and stuff lol)/took tube back home/got home and life is upside down/started to get things right but lost GSOE's contract (they were bought by other company that has an Internet division)... amen... well..../ life gets sort of back to normality/

Of course some good things happened as well.... like seeing old friends that we missed so much, and loving being back in Brasilia, and getting the Free Hug recorded, and doing something I haven't done in well... about 10 years which was getting together with my cousins... the ones I grew up with as best friends, and Tommy starting to speak portuguese... Seeing dad and having tommy have contact with him...

Might have hated Salvador and will never set my feet there again, but was great to take Tommy to the beach(real beach not like we have here in the UK) and play in the waves etc... :)

Got new perspectives... METANOIA! Something old God always nails in my head... and it always becomes something new!

We've now got 4 Surge Groups in Brazil!! :)

All in all it was GREAT! Even with all the inconvenient and problems we might have had there it was well worth the trip... Just hope not to have to wait other 4 years to do it again.

I am tired and might need some vacations from my vacations...

But all in all I am happy!! VERY HAPPY!!!!

And now to truly start the new year!! and start conquering... and advancing!!!


:)


LET'S DO IT!!!!

zya!

No comments: