Wednesday, September 06, 2006

momment's wish...

If anyone asks me what I want right at this momment I will have to answer with all conviction: A Job, a normal job where I can get out in the morning, get to the office, tho my stuff then turn off and get back home to rest, or whatever...

I am getting terribly tired of taking life the way I am at the moment...

If I could afforf to have Tommy on a full time nursery so I could actually dedicate daytime to work properlly it would be great and I probably wouldn't be complaining at all...

Problem is that at the moment that is not possible, and by the time he goes for his nap in the afternoon... the time that I have to finally get to work a bit... I am so tired that I can barrelly concentrate on what I am doing... So I end up having to work at night.... Don;t get me wrong... I get the work done on deadlines etc... But it would be good to rest a bit... and on the weekends, when I think I'm gonna rest... I end up remembering tht I have a life and still have things I need to do...

That's what's killing me... I think I am a bit to old for that... lol... I remember the days where I would not need to sleep for a whole week and still be ready for a fight on friday night...

I need to end my Freelancer life... but I can't untill I get something... which looks a bit impossible because I am working at all moments (either on contracts or on taking care of Tommy)...

I need a break!!!!
I need some change to happen...
I need some change to happen for good... not bad!!! lol

I want a normal joooooooooooooooooob!!! lol
Either that or a contract that will pay me enough to get tommy full time in a nursery so I can get it done...

Come on Wendel, get back from Brazil so I gen get an answer!!! lol...

zya!

No comments: