Sunday, July 02, 2006

Life...

I woke up and I looked into the mirror and standing there was someone else... Not me.
I have to say tht I really didn'e like what I saw.

What happened with the VERY confident guy that used to stare back at me and say: "Today will be a great day!!"??? What happened with the guy that could find in all adversities one more reason to fight... Motivation I mean... The thrill of a new challange. I really don't know...

What I say there, in the mirror, was a fraction of whst I used to see...

My walk has fallen into a crowl...

I need to get things together...

I dn;t want to fall stright into a halt... If that happens I might as well just curl and die...

No... I thinks that's enough... I NEED to do something about it...

I have never been so close to His will and then everything just piled up trying to tumble me to my knees and admit defeat... But I think I've got some news for ya...

I won't give up and I will be at the center of His will!!

God... I need strenght... I know things won't be easy... Help me...

I think I might be losing my mind...

No comments: