Tuesday, July 25, 2006

DO I worry to much???

I think I do...
Or maybe I am just a normal dad...

Tommy's been feeling quite rough latelly...
That's ever since we got back from Birmingham on saturday.

We had the aircon on for most of the journey and then got out on the heat...
Then same thing on sunday when we went to brighton.

Now he's feeling really rough... coughing his gut out (literally as he's been puking all the contents of his stomach as he s coughing so much.), not being able to sleep... looking not so good the poor thing... now he is even refusing to eat fraid that he'll puke again...

And as he refuses to have his cough medicine... I relly don;t know what to do...
I wish there was actually something I could do... :(

Right now he's resting on the sofa... half asleep on the sofa as he keeps waking up because of the cough...

Poor thing...

No comments: