Thursday, October 19, 2006

Crazy Week...

It's been a week sooooo ful of surprises!!! :)

Nina had her baby... And I am still waiting the photos, but according to her is the cutest baby ever.. lol... after Tommy of course!

Roberto and Anamari also had theys baby. U cute lil girl called Sara Rakel. Roberto is floating on air... I remember the sensation... lolo... made me think again that maybe... I said MAYBE I do want an other lil trouble... :) lol

I am now definatelly considering being a Life Coach... lol... Got a new Spiritual Daughter/syster... And once more I am coaching someone. My ministry is definatelly helping broken souls to raise up... Definatelly! And you know what? I AM LOVING IT!!! I had forgoten how well it makes you feel... a;though exausting.

Am retaking the task to write my book again.. compiling information toactually get it started.

You can say that I AM really happy this week! :) Even got a Shag!!! lol I am impossible I know!
But things are looking great! Have loads to Thank God for... and Lots to make up for lost time!

Anyways...

Gotta go now... gotta Work on Crossed Waves...

Zya!


No comments: