Friday, May 19, 2006

I've seen the light!!!

Ok... I have an important anouncement to make!!!!

I have taken a decision that will change my carreer drastically... in a way that means that not even I know where things are going...

I am just doing it as The Holy Spirit says... Going Where He sends me...

And that mean I have decided simply to stand up and say: Here I am Lord... Send Me!!!

Don;t worry I am the same old me'ish... :) Just a brand new version!!! :)

Gotta update this website... lol... I was looking at it and dam... is shamefull!!! lol

Gotta get some Z'sssssssss... so...

Ah... before I forget... I am selling 2 of my domains: www.mylittleeyes.com and www.acessovip.com, so if you are interested in aquiring any of them... e-mail me on yuri@acessovip.com

TTFN!!!
GBY All!!!

No comments: